The 2024 Annual General Meeting of Triumph Riders Motorcycle Club New Zealand will be held on Saturday 27 April 2024 at 9.30am in the Maitai Room at the Rutherford Hotel, Nelson.
The event will run from 26th-28th April 2024.
Nominations and remits
Nominations for positions on the National Executive and remits for the AGM to consider must be lodged with the National Secretary by 5pm Friday 01 March 2024 by email to [email protected]. using the official forms available below or by requesting the same from the National Secretary at [email protected].
Please click on the following links to download the relevant remit and nomination forms.
Remit Form 2024
Nomination Form 2024
The current National Executive have all indicated their willingness to stand for another term of office but this should not deter others from offering their services to the Club. If an election for officers is required, members will be advised once nominations close on 19 February and the appropriate voting forms will be made available by the National Secretary. Members are NOT to create their own voting forms and distribute these.
All current financial members will receive an email to their registered email address containing details on:
- Accommodation. If you are staying at the Rutherford Hotel, please make your booking before 15 April to take advantage of the funding discount obtained by the club.
- Registration. Registration is only available via the Club’s membership website Click on the link, and go to the calendar page. Then scroll through to April and select the AGM event.
- Meals. Bookings can be made Club’s membership website. You can access that here and go to the events page.
- AGM Ride & Tug-o-War. The AGM ride will be conducted through the scenic Motueka Valley with a stop off at the home of National President Gerry Halcrow for refreshments and the annual North v South tug-o-war.
- Charity Auction. Members and chapters are encouraged to donate items for auction.
- Timetable. This will be provided on the information sheet available at the Club’s registration desk on arrival.
How do I register, book meals and pay?
- On the TRMCC website, click the red members banner. This takes you to the members website (Hello club). Login using your username and password.
- On the home page, select the blue calendar icon, then scroll through to April AGM events
- Firstly, register and pay for the AGM meeting Click the Fri, Sat or Sunday AGM event, follow instructions on the screen. You only need to do this once for registration for the weekend.
- For meals, select the meal event you want to book and pay for, for each of the days you want food. Remember to use the right meal event for members and any non members, and don’t forget to advise of any dietary requirements. Apologies if this is a bit ‘clunky” but it will ensure we get the correct numbers catered for.
- If you have any issues with the above contact [email protected].
Please note that while we encourage everyone to have an enjoyable and social time:
- Safety at this event is paramount. Responsible behaviour and a concern for the safety, and consideration of all others in attendance is expected.
- This includes the Club’s official AGM ride. Anyone not following the instructions of the appointed AGM Ride Road Boss will be asked to leave the ride; likewise for any breaches of riding etiquette endangering the safety of others or themselves (e.g.: passing on the inside).
- As the Club is legally accountable under section 248(3) of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 any person deemed intoxicated by the organisers will not be supplied with any further alcohol.
Ride Safe and we look forward to seeing you there.